Splash: Swim Therapy for your dog
216 Surf Street
Morro Bay, CA 93442
Chris’ Pet Project: Splash Swim Therapy for your dog.
Canine swim therapy can help:
• those suffering from arthritis, hip or elbow dysplasia, obesity.
• those recovering from muscle or joint injury, orthopedic surgery.
• canine athletes as a great form of cross training.
The benefits of warm water therapy for dogs:
• speeds recovery following injury or surgery
• warm water assists in pain reduction and the healing process
• re-educates muscles
• non-weight bearing exercise
• helps improve blood circulation
• increases strength and range of motion
• improves cardiovascular strength
• a source of pain management
• aids in weight loss